-white paint (basic acrylic)
-1 piece of blue construction paper
-1 sensory spike ball (or a small bumpy ball)
-scissors (to cut eyes and mouth out of the white paper)
-1 black sharpie marker
-1 sandwich bag (you can cut side fins out of it)
Instructions: 5 steps
1. You may have client locate the center of the blue paper with their index finger.
2. Imagine or pencil a circle around the located center (draw circle about the size of your fish will be)
3. Dab spikes ball lightly on white paint and then transfer paint to the blue paper.
4. Cut out eyes and mouth from white paper (template options available)
5. Cut out plastic bag fins from your sandwich bag.
This is a wonderful easy to prepare and complete activity taking about 15 minutes to do if you have 2 children.
Skills that are addressed will be affected by how the craft is directed. Details matter when using crafts to get the targeted skills addressed in a fun and meaningful way.