STNR assists with bilateral movements and processing information in both hemispheres of the brain. It assists in the development of the Tonic Labryinthine Reflex (TLR).
– Unable to coordinate crawling on hands and feet
– Poor posture
– Floppy or low muscle tone
– Difficulty maintaining good posture when sitting in a chair
– Difficulty staying seated in a chair
– Fidgeting while seated especially if the back of the chair is touching their back [it may even be painful].
Want more moves that help? Check out the e-books on obstacle courses.