This tool was made simple so that you could use it in a variety of ways. Below are some ideas:
1. Place a color in each row of boxes from dark to light, cut them out and place in order.
2. Use for writing practice (letter size and kids can know they only have to write it 3 times).
3. Place a word in each box, cut them out and turn over and say.
4. Place a different pattern in each box (cognitive fluidity).
5. Type out what ever word or letter is in each box.
6. Place a reward sticker in each box.
7. Laminate it and have kids put a Play Doh ball on each square.
8. Place a word in each box, cut out the boxes and then arrange to make a sentence.
Share what you have created with the team on facebook. We look forward to your comments that help us serve you better.