Skills that can be addressed with this are; fine motor coordination, visual-motor, communication and sorting skills.
So many therapy options for what to place inside the jar.
1. Place stickers inside
2. Place painted dots with fingers or stampers
3. Typed words or phrases that are cut out
4. Sticky notes
5. Coloring in a designated space
6. Paste fuzz balls and other sensory rich items.
7. Draw lightning bugs and place them or butterflies inside the jar.
8. Place items that answer a question inside or those that are a particular color or fit a selected category.
9. Place inside the jar items that are usually avoided
Download the PDF for Fun Ball Jar