Fine Motor ADL activities are critical to successful independence. Here are some ideas that you might find helpful:
1. Answering the phone and writing down a phone number.
2. Cooking: stir, cut, lift pots of water or frying pan, and pouring.
3. Reading and understanding a utility bill or bank statement.
4. Laundry or Table Setting/Clearing
5. Flower arranging or Food Preparation.
6. Use TV controls or cell phone.
7. Create an emergency folder.
8. Engage in a hobby.
Share your ideas with the BrilliantTherapy Team!
Download PDF for Fine Motor ADL Activities